Vendor Screening From Inquiries Screening
Helping You Know Who You’re Doing Business With
More than ever, business leaders today need to know who their partners are. Developing a relationship with an unscrupulous, ethically challenged, or criminally motivated vendor or client could have serious ramifications to a company’s public image and financial stability. Inquiries Screeningcan help make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
Vendor, Contractor, Client, or Contingent Worker: Check Them Out
Qualify prospective vendors, independent contractors, contingent workers, clients, and others to minimize potential losses from vendor-related fraud. Our vendor screening program helps our clients ensure that vendors meet certain standards relating to licensing, insurance, compliance, and other minimally acceptable personal and corporate standards.
The program also helps reduce potential losses from vendor-related fraud and other issues, while instilling a company’s ethical standards and corporate requirements into the relationship.
Benefits of Experienced Vendor Screening
- Gives you an effective and reliable system of vendor accountability
- Delivers critical information regarding a subject’s business history, financial stability, and propensity for litigation
- Each scope of review and investigation is tailored to your specific needs
- All critical vendor information is maintained on a secure database
- Your costs may be directly passed on to a prospective vendor
- Insurance companies may waive deductibles on fidelity claims on a vetted vendor
- 24/7 access to secure databases of critical vendor information